OUTDOOR & ONLINE Fall Classes
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will offer small OUTDOOR in-person classes this Fall (14 person max) in a safe, gated courtyard at 1103 Jefferson (our main location at the First Church of the Brethren). We will, also, offer some ONLINE classes via Zoom this Fall, as well.
Families enrolled in our OUTDOOR classes MUST sign a participation agreement detailing our outdoor class protocol before attending their first class.
Below is a picture of our outdoor Courtyard Classroom.
Our weekly Outdoor and Online Zoom offerings are listed below. Each registered family receives:
- One OUTDOOR 45-minute class per week for 9-weeks OR one interactive 30-minute ONLINE class via Zoom
- Two single-song activities prerecorded by Ms. Erin or Ms. Deborah, uploaded to our Family Portal every Monday and Thursday by 10 a.m. Watch them whenever it is convenient for you!
- Professionally recorded CD, digital access to the semester's music on the Hello Everybody app, & a beautifully illustrated songbook
- Access to our private Facebook Group, Riverside Music Together Friends & Family, where resources, craft ideas, and bonus song videos are shared multiple times a week.
- Access to our NEW RMT Family Portal, including educational videos, activity & coloring sheets, and more.
- A variety of digital educational resources from Music Together® Worldwide
Tuition is $170 for a family with one child. There is no sibling fee for online classes. Mobile siblings in outdoor classes have a $95 fee.
*Please note: Makeup classes for our OUTDOOR classes will be done via Zoom.
We, also, offer a payment plan of 2 or 3 installments, and we have a scholarship program. It's a challenging time for everyone right now, so please don't let finances keep you from joining our community.
Want to try out an online class first? Visit our demo scheduler to pick a class!
Are you a new parent? Try our FALL Babies Only (under 9 months) in-person OUTDOOR class on Thursdays at 10:30!
QUESTIONS? Contact us!